31.01.08

Glittering Clouds

I'm not always like this
It's something I become
A terrible weakness
In my nature, in my blood

Save me, oh save me
Save me from myself
Before I hurt somebody else again

Domino motion
Jump starts when we touch
The black out approaching
Here it comes now, wish me luck

It's all over, it's all over
It's all over in a flash
I can't remember
What have I done now

Go go faster wider
And more more get it down
Your dance dance take me over
Glittering clouds

Go go faster wider
And more more get it down
Your dance dance take me over
Glittering clouds

Oh, my head hurts
Oh dear, oh dear

It's all over the papers
On the TV, waging tongues.
The artist's impression
Looks just like me, only better

Don't blame me, don't maim me
I can't help what I am

Oh lord knows I’ve tried to

Go go faster wider
And more more get it down
Your dance dance take me over
Glittering clouds

Go go faster wider
And more more get it down
Your dance dance take me over
Glittering clouds

Glittering clouds
Glittering clouds

Go
More
Dance

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat